Wednesday, January 03, 2007

CABINET SHUFFLE SPECULATION ------- OR RONA AMBROSE SPECULATION, WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT

It's been a while but I'm back---- here, anyway. Of course over at the other blog I never left but that's another matter.

Rumors keep flying about a cabinet shuffle and I thought I'd post this item I found on the 'Net.

If they are going to have a shuffle then gosh darnet, get it over with already. All I hear in the press is how Rona Ambrose is getting dumped from Environment, and Rona this and Rona that, and what an awful job she is doing. And they keep on saying om the press that the Harper government needs to keep her around the cabinet table because they don't have enough women at the cabinet table, and dumping her will make them look like they're against the advancement of women and all that. And I'm fed up hearing about it, and I'm sure Rona is fed up, too.

It just makes this government look bad, with these rumors about Rona flying all the time. They might as well just get the cabinet shuffle over with already and spare Rona any more agony.

In other news I noticed Rona was number 13 in Frank Magazine's "Hotties on the Hill". Who was number one? Why who else: Krista Erickson of CBC News! I guess nobody in government was hot enough.

I miss politics already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home