Thursday, July 05, 2007

HAPPY JULY

It's still the dog days of politics as far as I am concerned, but don't worry. CAIRNS ON POLITICS will be here with the usual rants on politics when the political season ramps up again. There is an election due soon in Ontario which I will cover, admittedly from a distance as I am not in Ontario these days.

Actually, I am glad that there are no campaigns going on at the moment. I can concentrate on the movie writing I am doing these days.

Also, found out that the insufferable Belinda Stronach underwent an operation for breast cancer some time ago. That news came as a bit of a shock to people.

Note to readers of THE CAIRNS BLOG looking for serious political coverage. It is here at this address now, as I have turned THE CAIRNS BLOG into a self-indulgent place for news about entertainment, media, sports, tabloid coverage of the likes of Anna Nicole and Paris Hilton, and posts where I gush over gorgeous movie actresses. Needless to say, that site is beyond rescue so my serious political rants go here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home